Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spectacles

I wear glasses. I also happen to like my glasses. For me, they're a statement I don't make with my clothes (I dress conservatively) or my hair (also conservative - my few forays into bright, funky, cool colours have backfired, like the time my hair went bright pink, or the time my hair went OMG! burnt orange).
So, several years back, a friend told me about Zenni Optical.
Anyways, just thought I'd show you my "every day" specs, and my going out specs (I have them in a pale lilac colour).
Anyways, I chipped the lense of my good specs, so at some point, I'm going to need to get new ones. And yanno what? At the prices on Zenni, I can afford to get a few pairs. And maybe even some tinted and UV protected ones to wear as sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment